Frank Here sharing a card I made with this month's PPP! I really love the colors in this one. They are very reminiscent of Fall, specifically the leaves changing colors. How beautiful. Take a look at the palette:
Here are a some easy step by step instructions:
1. Take a solid letter sized sheet of cream colored cardstock.
2. Fold it in half vertically and cut off 2 inches from the side.
3. Take some Almanac Script paper and trim a small rectangle to fit just smaller than the card base.
4. Using a corner rounder round the corners.
5. Adhere with foam adhesive. Take a notecard from the Songbird Collection and adhere with foam adhesive.
6. Take some flowers and begin layering them on top of the notecard.
7. Using liquid pearls in coordinating colors go around the card base and top base as well.
8. Give to a friend! :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Prima Products Used:
#844165 Almanac Collection Wordsmith
#555399 Almanac Alphabet Sheet
#554903 Notecards Songbird
#557270 Manette Attic
#562021 Banda B
#562564 Tea Thyme Plume
#562212 Spotlight Midnight